Are you interested in improving care for people with cancer by sharing your views and experiences?
Do you have personal experience of cancer as a patient or unpaid carer?
Do you live in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey or Islington?
Have you received cancer treatment in a north London hospital? *
How can you get involved?
- Join one of our expert groups or projects
- Give feedback on patient information and publicity materials
- Share your experiences with healthcare professionals to make improvements
If you are willing to share your views and experiences, represent others, and have an interest in making cancer services better, we would like to hear from you.
About the North Central London Cancer Alliance
We are an NHS organisation that works with patients, hospitals, GPs, other local health organisations, local authorities and charities, to improve services to support the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer for people in north central London. Visit our other webpages to find out more.
*North London hospitals
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS FoundationTrust (incl. Barnet and Chase Farm)
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH)
- Whittington Health NHS Trust